Vector is a home robot. Packed with technology that brings him to life, he’s curious and attentive. He reacts to sound, sight, and touch and is excited to see you when you come home.
Vector is a helpful character who is . eager to accommodate your requests and answer your questions.
– He’ll time dinner,
– Take photos for you, and more.
– Show you the weather,
– Play blackjack, and more skills are coming.
Also, Vector is knowledgeable on a variety of . topics. To ask Vector a question, simply say, “Hey Vector” followed by “I have a question,” and he’ll get to work on an answer. Here is a sample of the things you can ask him:
– Unit Conversion: How many ounces are in a cup?
– Word Definition: What is the definition of “awesome”?
– Equation Solver: What is the square root of 36?
– Nutrition: How much vitamin A is in an apple?
– Pop Culture: Who is Madonna
– Sports: Who won the World Series?
º Nice graphics for facial expressions
º Sleek design, black-and-gold paint job
º Limited Knowledge base, does not compare to that of Alexa or Google Assistant.
º Cant link to smart home devices
Anki's Vector has a winning personality, and the small robot is built for durability. But it's weak on answering questions and lacks a real purpose, other than distraction.